WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
Greetings from the FUTOPIA family. Although FUTOPIA makes every effort to
ensure that every product is
free from manufacturing flaws, there is really no way for us to guarantee that the product is in
working order without actually opening it. You can ask for a replacement if a manufacturing flaw is
discovered in a product you recently purchased from FUTOPIA.
Instances that are covered under warranty
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when
the product is used under normal conditions and the purpose for which the product was designed.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any
international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may
only be performed by FUTOPIA or its authorized service centers.
- FUTOPIA may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of
- FUTOPIA will replace a product that has been certified as defective or damaged beyond repair by
our Quality Check team, only ONCE during the warranty period.
- FUTOPIA will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion
according to the standards listed below. Repair of "Out of Warranty" products shall be
separately quoted by the FUTOPIA service center and respective services shall be provided upon
service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer-induced damage, such as
self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with
product manual, and so on.
- Battery and Adaptor warranty valid upto 6 months only.
Instances that are not covered under warranty
The product can be registered only within 10 days of its purchase to avail the
- Products purchased from unauthorized online & offline re-sellers.
- Products damaged from improper handling and usage.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Products purchased over 12 months ago.
- A non-quality-related issue.
- Free products.
- Accidental damage/Intentional physical damage.
- Regular/ordinary wear & tear.
- Acts of nature.
- Commercial use.
- Damage or inoperability caused by repair work performed by the customer or any unauthorized
- Defects or damage caused to the product in conjunction or in connection with accessories,
products not approved by FUTOPIA.
- The expense incurred by the customer to send the product to FUTOPIA's fulfillment center to claim
the Warranty. Such expenses are non-refundable.
- In case of Customer Induced Damage, the customer will not be provided with the service of repair
- The warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to
improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence), and damage caused by acts of god such as
floods, fires, or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, will not be included, such as
cracks, dents, or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons, and other
The customer must get in touch with our customer service department by this online portal, or by calling +91-9871822776, or sending an email at email@example.com. After investigating your complaint, the customer service team will make the proper
decision. If a replacement is approved, the customer is responsible for shipping the damaged or
defective item to the service centre and will be charged accordingly. An exchange is not guaranteed
authorization. Once we get the return package, we will provide an exchange. All parts, instructions,
registration cards, and the original, undamaged packing must be included with every product that is